TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Vezia® LLC and are the supplier of the goods featured. The use of this website is governed by the policies, terms and conditions (the “terms”) set forth below. You should only access and use www.veziaco.com once you have read, accepted, and agreed to comply with the terms. Your use of this website including for the purposes of placing an order, registering an account or signing up to receive our emails is deemed to be your acceptance of the terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, do not access or use this website. These terms shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not those terms or conditions are signed by us.
ApplePay, GooglePay, ShopPay
Available upon check-out
Available upon check-out. The customer is responsible for paying transaction fees when completing the order and such fees are non-refundable.
The account you create in your use of this website can be used to make purchases from this website.
Only available to purchase in US dollars at this time.
Consent to Receive Emails
By ordering a product or registering on the website and agreeing to sign up for the email or text message marketing campaigns, you consent to being sent information via email from Vezia® LLC. You can unsubscribe via a link in our emails, in the My Account section of the website or by contacting our Customer Care Team and we will remove you from any marketing email communications. If you opt out of receiving communications via email, you will be removed from our email database. However, your account will still be valid for your use. You may contact us at any time and request your personal information or ask us to no longer use your personal information for marketing.
No Warranty or Representations
We make no warranty or representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content on this website. The content of this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We have no liability for any errors or omissions and your use of this website and the content is at your own risk. The information shared in this website does not substitute the recommendations of your healthcare provider and should be used for educational purposes only.
Binding Conditions and Variations
The terms of this website are legally binding. We reserve the right to make changes to this website and its terms at any time. You will be bound by the amended terms from the time that we post the updated terms on this website. You should visit this page before each access or use of this website and periodically to review the terms.
Exclusions and Limitations of Liability
We are not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. All statutory or implied terms, conditions or warranties concerning the quality or condition of this website, or any goods, information, service, material, advice or recommendation supplied by us to you through this website, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. If we breach any term, condition or warranty which cannot lawfully be excluded at law, our liability for a breach of the applicable term, condition or warranty is LLC: (a) the resupply of the goods you have purchased through this website on the purchase order in respect of which the claim arises or (b) payment of the amount you paid us for those goods. We will not be under any liability to you or any other person for any loss of profit or anticipated profit, loss of data, loss of use, damage to goodwill or loss due to delay, or other direct or indirect loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss or damage,) however caused (including due to breach of contract, negligence and/or breach of statute) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise from or in connection with your use of this website or your use of or reliance upon any of the information, services and/or materials contained in it or provided by it to you or our negligence or our breach of our obligations under these terms. We do not warrant that any of the functions contained in this website or your access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any notifications, will be made in a timely manner, or at all.
You indemnify Vezia® LLC and hold it harmless against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from any breach by you of these terms, your access and/or use of this website or reliance on its contents or information received through it by you or any person accessing any content through you.
Links to Third Party Sites
We will from time to time publish links to third party websites on this website. Content, hyperlinks or information held on those other sites are not under our control. We do not endorse any material on any linked sites and do not provide any warranty, or assume any responsibility regarding the quality, accuracy, source, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or any other aspect of the material on any linked sites. We do not warrant that the material on any linked sites does not infringe intellectual property rights of any other person. Any dealings you have with a linked site are at your own risk. We accept no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise, or any loss or damage occasioned by such negligent act or omission, of any service provider or third party in respect to a linked site.
Copyright and Trade Marks
The content of this website including all information, text, graphics, names, logos, trademarks, brands, designs, software and advertisements ("content") are the property of Vezia® LLC or an alternative owner and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, unless expressly indicated otherwise on this website. You may access and display these pages on a computer or a monitor, and print out for your personal, non-commercial use any page or part of any page of this website. All other use, copying or reproduction (including reproduction or display on any other website) of any part of this website is prohibited unless expressly stated otherwise and rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You must not use this website in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful, or which violates the rights of any owner of any content. Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this website should be construed as a license or right of use of any trademark or copyrighted material displayed on the website without the express written permission of the owner of the trademark or copyright.
Terms and Conditions for Free Worldwide Standard Shipping for all orders
Free economy shipping for orders in the US and International are only available through evolveelixir.com. Not valid with any other offer, gift card code, refer a friend, or redeemed for cash. Terms of offer are subject to change.
For shipping and postage purposes “Domestic” refers to the continental United States and US territories such as USVA and Puerto Rico.
Terms and Conditions for SMS
If you elect to receive marketing text messages from us, either via our website or by sending a text message indicating your consent, you are providing your prior express written consent to receive recurring marketing or promotional SMS text messages from us ("Vezia", "Evolve Elixir," “Venture,” “E-Baricare,” “us,” “our”), (each, a “Text Message”) and agree and understand that:
1. We and/or any third-party agency acting on our behalf may communicate with you at such number by SMS text message, including through the use of an autodial system (“Texts”), regarding special offers, promotions, and for other informational purposes.
2. Standard message, data, voice, or other rates may apply from your mobile service or wireless device carrier for Texts you receive. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your mobile provider’s standard message and data rates may apply to our confirmation Text Message and all subsequent Text Message correspondence according to your individual rate plan provided by your wireless carrier. Please consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for browsing data and sending and receiving Text Messages. Under no circumstances will we or our affiliates be responsible for any SMS messaging or wireless charges incurred by you or by a person that has access to your wireless device or telephone number. If your carrier does not permit SMS messages, you may not receive the Text Messages.
3. Text frequency will be provided at the time you sign up for the particular Text program.
4. You may text "HELP" in response to a Text sent from us to receive help.
5. You may opt out of receiving any further Text Messages from us at any time by replying “STOP” to a Text sent from us.
6. Additional terms and conditions may be provided to you in the future (e.g., as part of an opt-in confirmation text message), and such terms and conditions will supplement and not replace these terms.
7. Neither we, nor the wireless carriers (such as T-Mobile) will be liable for any delays in the receipt of or undelivered Texts Messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
8. Text Message services are provided on an “AS IS” basis.
10. If you change or deactivate the phone number you provided, you have an affirmative obligation to update your account information and the phone number(s) attached to your account to prevent us from inadvertently communicating with anyone who acquires any phone number(s) previously attributed to you, and any new phone number(s) you attach to your account may receive our standard marketing Text Messages unless you also unsubscribe via the above procedures.
Contact and further information
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Telephone Number: 1-619-535-7681
8101 College Blvd Suite 100
Overland Park, KS 66210